- Fixed 121, 98 - bug caused invalid year formatting/parsing by icu backend - fixed incorrect use of year of the week instead year
- Fixed 122 - memory leak in Win32 threading library
- Fixed 105 - string_key.h has a bad operator '!='
- Fixed 119 - bad html formatting.
- Fixed 106 - IPv6 support on Winows
- Fixed 129 - cppcms_make_key - invalid option name
- Fixed 97 - impossible to use upper case in namespace in
<% include %>
- Fixed 84 - 64K fd limit
- Fixed 108 - test_locale_boundary & booster_locale_formatting failure
- Fixed various issues libc++/clang support
- Significantly improved multipart parsing closing f.r. 27
- Removed reuse_address socket option use at Windows
Minor Security Improvements:
- Issue 117: possibility of Timing Attack Vulnerability
- NetBSD is supported platform
- FreeBSD added support of POSIX locale & clang/libc++
The code is downloadable from sourceforge. Binary RPM releases already available at The Open Build Service repository. Debian packages would be published soon.
Update: Debian and Ubuntu packages are ready at the repository.