What expected in the next beta version:
Now CppCMS is really ready for serving high load sides, thanks to new distributed cache module based on Boost.Asio.
Several CppCMS processes running on different computers can share same cache distributed over several TCP/IP cache servers.
- Staticly typed template system that fully integrated with the framework that allows:
- "Django style" template inheritance.
- Powerful extendsions abilities using C++ code directly.
- Static compilation with generated templates code or loading templates as external shared objects.
- Creates a potential for future "forms/widgets" integration.
- Various bugfixes and code cleanup.
Possibly included: form validation and generation modules.
to be Continued...