Version 0.0.4 of CppCMS had released.
It includes optimizations required for using it in embedded systems.
Normal Embedded Build:
- Caching is completely removed. Small memory footprint is very important for embedded system thus, caching stuff in memory is quite useless.
- Zlib compression are removed -- it removes dependency on boost::iostreams, zlib and bzip2 libraries.
- Removed mod-prefork.
- Removed dynamic templates loading --- this feature requires export of symbols to binary and increases its size in order to make RTTI work. Thus, all templates should be statically compiled into the binary.
Embedded CGI Mode:
- FastCGI and SCGI APIs are removed
- Mod-thread and mod process are removed including all thread pool facilities
- Changes in files based session backend to work properly with CGI mode including garbage collection (sessions that had time-out).
Downloads are avialable from Sf Project Page.