Hello all CppCMS users.
This version very different from CppCMS 0.0.x branch - it fixes many design flaws that had been done the previous version, it is almost 90% rewrite of the original code according to new design.
It also includes many important features
Most significant ones:
Full CppCMS core rewrite that introduced:
- Asynchronous programming support
- Removal of 3rd part libraries from the core api.
- Stable API and ABI through all major releases.
- Improved Ajax support with introduction of JSON-RPC
- Powerful i18n and l10n
- Native Windows support including support of MSVC.
- And much more...
So now CppCMS beta is ready.
Hopefully first release candidate version will be ready withing about a 3 month. And the first stable release is expected at the end of 2010 beginning of 2011.