CppDB 0.0.4 Released
This release mostly includes multiple bug fixes and few new features:
- Added an option to provide default value when the value is NULL in
result::get()instead of throwing an exception. Thanks to Krzysztof Wrzalik.
- Switched to using ODBC as internal backend by default due to multiple issues with dynamic unloading of ODBC backend. Now if you want to use it dynamically you must sed the build option
- Build issue of PostgreSQL with MSVC compiler.
- Various fixes for FreeBSD, Solaris and Darwin
- Fixed bug #3317277: a exception is not thrown when connection to PostgreSQL server could not be established.
- Fixed bug #3439445: added search path to PostgreSQL headers for some Linux distributions.
The release is fully backward compatible (API and ABI) with previous release.